Friday, June 27, 2008

Only a few more weeks to go!!!!!

Ok so here is a quick update on our little baby Logan! I went to the doctors this morning and he said that our little buddy is measuring perfect and he is already head down! He said that the baby will continue to drop in the next week or 2 and then he could come anytime! How scary is that! Ok ok we are so excited and cant wait for Logan to join our family!! It will be so great to have him here and not be pregnant anymore! being pregnant is so hard, especially in the summer. i am so hot all the time! I am working for 2 more weeks so i hope he doesnt come until after that! I cant wait to be a mommy and stay home with our little man. His daddy cant wait for him to come and play!

4 comments:

Tyler, Amanda, Braxton, and Boston said...

3 words: I'm SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!


I am so excited for you guys! Make sure you let us know when the little guy arrives! Ty & I would love to come visit! Call us: Amanda 494-4972 or Ty 472-2885 GOOD LUCK!!

Lori & Rj said...

Heather! This is Lori (Garrett) Allen. I saw a link to your blog from Ashley Linfords. Its so good to see what you are up to. Congratulations on your baby! A few weeks ago I was talking to my mom and your mom came over so I talked to her over the phone for a little bit. She is so fun.

Lewis.Muriel.Lily said...

Heath I am so so so so sad that I am not gonna be there when he is born!!!! Well I'll be there in spirit but just not physically! :) Dang girl I miss ya and I hope that everything is going good for ya guys! Love ya and let me know as soon as he is here!

Megan said...

hey prego!!! i am so excited for you to have your baby... you better tell me so i can come see you and take lots of pictures of my new nephew.. ok he's really not my nephew but i WILL be auntie megan... the end