Happy Anniversary! I was so glad to hear from you. I hope things are going well with your pregnancy! It's going to be here so soon! Good luck with everything!
Happy, really late anniversary! I had it written down and I was planning on calling but I lost track of the day and date! I hope you guys had a wonderful 2nd anniversary and many more to come. I'm so glad I got to see you both while you were in NY. Take care of each other and I can't wait to see the little one! Love yas!
Heather, It is so good to hear from you. I lost the link to your blog page so I was so excited to see that you posted on ours. Okay, so I must say you look absolutely adorable pregnant. TOO CUTE! I wish I could see you in person. Keep in touch.
Hey! So it was really good to see you today. AND good for you for working out and being prego. I did that with mine too, but its HARD! Anyways, we'll see you on Monday!
Cody and i met in January of 2005 through mutual friends when cody moved from bountiful to Orem to go to uvsc. We got married on June 8th 2006 and have just been loving married life. We have a baby boy named Logan who is almost two who keeps us laughing everyday and are about to have a baby girl in october. we are a happy family of almost 4!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary guys!!
Happy late Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had fun in New York! I can't wait to meet the little guy!
Happy Anniversary! I was so glad to hear from you. I hope things are going well with your pregnancy! It's going to be here so soon! Good luck with everything!
Happy, really late anniversary! I had it written down and I was planning on calling but I lost track of the day and date! I hope you guys had a wonderful 2nd anniversary and many more to come. I'm so glad I got to see you both while you were in NY. Take care of each other and I can't wait to see the little one! Love yas!
Heather, It is so good to hear from you. I lost the link to your blog page so I was so excited to see that you posted on ours. Okay, so I must say you look absolutely adorable pregnant. TOO CUTE! I wish I could see you in person. Keep in touch.
Hey! So it was really good to see you today. AND good for you for working out and being prego. I did that with mine too, but its HARD! Anyways, we'll see you on Monday!
Post a Comment