Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged!

Megan tagged me forever ago, so here it goes......

8 movies i like to watch
1. The Notebook
2. A walk to Remember
3. Serendipity
4. You me and Dupree
5. Cant Buy Me Love
6. Finding Nemo
7. Pretty Woman
8. Bad News Bears

8 Things that happened yesterday
1.Went to the gym
2. Gave Logan a bath
3. Took a nap with Logan
4. Went to the bank
5 Watched the jazz game
6. went to dinner with my family
7. went to the mall
8. Did the laundry

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. California pizza kitchen
4. Pizza Factory
5. Heids
6. PF Changs
7. Outback
8. Mimis cafe

8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Going to New York next week
2. Thanksgiving
3. Christmas, I love Christmas time!
4. Putting up my Christmas tree and decorations
5. Christmas lights
6. Logan growing up
7. Jake turning 9
8. A new year

8 things on my wish list
1. To be a good mom
2. Have more children
3. Raise my son to be a great person
4. To have happiness always
5. See my family more often
6. Get my degree soon
7. To help people in need
8. Be a good person always

I tag....Lauren, Janel, Cheer, Megs, Mal, and Muriel

1 comment:

happymother said...

Heather he is so cute I can not believe it. Cute little smile in his pictures.