Logan and I went to New York with my mom and Jake for Laurens reception. It was Logans first time on the airplane and he loved it. I was nervous he was going to cry the whole time but he was such a good boy! he is usually a really happy baby anyway! so we were in New York for 5 days and we had a blast. we went and visited friends and hung out with family. We stayed at my dads house and poppy and nonnie just loved having Logan there to visit. we had so much fun! My favorite is Logan in his little tux. he looked so handsome! he is the cutest baby ever!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Mommy and Logans trip to New York
Logan and I went to New York with my mom and Jake for Laurens reception. It was Logans first time on the airplane and he loved it. I was nervous he was going to cry the whole time but he was such a good boy! he is usually a really happy baby anyway! so we were in New York for 5 days and we had a blast. we went and visited friends and hung out with family. We stayed at my dads house and poppy and nonnie just loved having Logan there to visit. we had so much fun! My favorite is Logan in his little tux. he looked so handsome! he is the cutest baby ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
He is getting so big. Great pictures! I love the spookey background.
I love the Halloween background and the creepy music!!
Post a Comment