Monday, May 19, 2008
Quick Update
So we are the worst bloggers ever! we never update! so here is a little bit of what has been going on the past month. Well at the end april i went to Las Vegas with the girls i work with and we had a blast, except people were all ataring at me like they have never seen a pregnant person before. ok i guess you dont see that much in vegas but seriously the stares were like every 5 minutes! Cody has been working like a mad man the past month. I just miss him so much. I cant even remember the last time we spent the weekend together. he has been working day and night! we are so proud of him! school got over for me the last week in april! what a relief. i did great in all my classes too which made me so happy! it had been hard working full time and going toschool full time and being pregnant! Mothers day was great also, it was my first mothers day! cody bought me some new work out clothes that actually fit! it was sad though cause cody had to work most the day. so then we went to my moms and i made dinner for her so she didnt have to cook. we had a great day and lots of fun. now on to our little man! Logan Christopher Olsen! he is a growing baby let me tell you. i am about 31 weeks now! i am huge and cant wait for him to get here. it feels like forever. the good news is he is always moving and kicking. so we are going to have an active little boy on our hands. on saturday cody and i are going to new york for a week to see my family! i cant wait to get there! and we are having a baby shower! it will be so fun! we will post pictures when we get back
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
With not having much time together your trip to New York will be a great gettaway. Have fun. Miss you guys.
I didn't know you were in school; working and preggers -you go, girl! Wow, that would be really hard. Logan is such a cute name! I'm really bad at blogging too. I still need to put pictures of Eliza's b-day party up.
I am so glad that you guys finally updated your blog. I thought you guys had fallen off the face of the earth!
I am so excited to finally see your blog!!! All of your pictures are so dang cute and I must say that the cancun pictures are makin me jealous! I wish I was there right now! I am so mad that you didn't call me while you were in New York! We could've figured out a way to meet somewhere!
Yay! I finally found your blog! How is everything going! I think you look so great! I feel like the day after we saw you i popped out so far! I also see Gammette in a couple weeks! I am freaking out! I have for sure put on some pounds! Can't wait to stay up to date with you guys!
Hey It is so good to hear from you! I have been wondering how you have been doing. Your pictures are so adorable and you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! I would love to get together sometime! Call or text!!! Logan is the cutest name and I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment